ECONOMICAL SOFT PLAYS
If you have a restaurant, cafe or terrace, you need a playground for your customer's kids, that's why soft play manufacturing in series are created according to a group of economic standard. In soft play industry manufacturers create desired project and models, however, manufacturers always add this costs to their products' prices. We create a new concept and we generate no projecting cost products (standart products). We do bulk production,as well as separated pieces and we can sell these products with economical prices. These parts are like lego. No need specific skills to install. In result, without instructions of installation, you can easily install your playground, so you may save installation additional costs.
Our company works on projects realised in accordance with your expectations, suggestions and desires. We carried out several projects. If you would like to see these done projects, be welcome to our factory and we will be very glad to show them to you.
FOR END USERS
- ECO series are the most economical systems of our product range.
- ECO series installation is very simple. We add an instruction of installation to the product.
- You can expand the dimensions of playground. If you are buying 2x4 soft play and if you want to make it 2x6 1 year later it's so easy. You will only buy some pannels, mdf and cushions and you can do it by yourself.
- You can add toys optionally. For example, 1 year later you may add a triangle obstacle or a belt tube. No installation skill nedded. Only buy and add pieces.
- You can add decoration optionally. Each serie has many digital decoration options. You may buy at any time
- Reduce the stock cost of resellers. If you are a reseller, you may have a biggest size ECO 63 stock (3x6m) and you can make 8 different products with that stock (2x3, 3x3, 3,4, 3,5, 3,6, 2x4, 2x5, 2x6).
- Next day delivery increase your sales. You can immediately deliver the requested product. This will increase your market power.
- Bulk shipment will decrease transfer costs.
- If you sell some parts of 3x8 to make 2x6 you may buy and sold parts seperately.