Indoor Playground Manufacturer
In 1997 year, 31.000 kids of four years old and younger were hospitalised in America because of injuries that occurred at playgrounds and school sportive activities in 1997. This statistics are indicated by Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). CPSC informs that more than 50 children who have died in child care settings since 1990, and when CPSC staff visited a number of child care settings, they found that two-thirds of them had one or more potential safety hazards.
Safety inspectors agree that some risk and challenge should be part of all indoor and outdoor playgrounds areas. The playground is not a padded bubble. Indoor and outdoor play offers children an opportunity to learn socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively. Until they’re older, babies and toddlers must depend on responsible caretakers to keep them free from harm. Use the following safety checklist to help balance fun and safety in your program.
1. Learn medical aid and have atleast one worker with up-to-date training in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on site at all times. Please make a first aid corner.
2. Check for drawstrings around the hood and neck of children’s outerwear and clothing. Recommend to parents that they purchase clothing using fasteners, such as snaps, zippers, and hook and loop fasteners (such as Velcro).
3. Try to teach each children how to properly use sarp tools like sciors and other supplies.
4. Supervise classroom pets when they are around children.
5. All electrical outlets must contain safety caps. Please ask your indoor playground manufacturer if they are safe or not.
6. Watch toddlers when using natural environmental play materials like water, sand, earth, plants, and flowers to keep them from putting these materials in their mouth. Teach children that only food should be put in the mouth.
7. Be sure that all all games and puzzles for not having possible choking hazards.
8. Post a current list of recalled children’s products on a bulletin board for both parents and teachers to see. Make sure that no recalled products are being used.
9. All playground equipment must be installed and maintained properly. Please check them for loose screws and jagged metals on them frequently.
10. PUnder or around the play equipment there must be at least 25 cm of wood chips, mulch, sand or pea gravel, or mats made of safety-tested rubber or rubber-like materials. (While dropping these types of materials absorb shocking hazzards.)
11. Please be sure thet play ground area is free from sharp object like broken glass or other objects.
12. Children must be learn how to use equipments in playground in safe (such as going down the slide feet first).
13. Please ask your outdoor or indoor playground manufacturer suitable age of the area. And please do not let the unsuitable age that your manufacturer advice.
14. Adults must see their kids with a clear view. Please try to set up some chair for adults near to the playground
15. Children must know the safe and appropriate behavior. Please teach them.
16. Please chose quality outdoor and indoor playground manufacturers productions
Antalya Park is leading indoor playground manufacturer in Turkey. It manufactures premium grade soft play areas.